Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 3 profiles on our peloton bike at our home. My daughter just moved 2000 miles away and is using a peloton bike at her gym but cannot access her profile. Only my info comes up when logging in. Does she need to create her own login info through my account somehow?? The problem right now is that she is WAY stronger than I am and so by using my account (only one she can access) she has just crushed all my PRs and now I have no clue how I'm actually doing!!!!! Ugh!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
We have 3 profiles on our peloton bike at our home. My daughter just moved 2000 miles away and is using a peloton bike at her gym but cannot access her profile. Only my info comes up when logging in. Does she need to create her own login info through my account somehow?? The problem right now is that she is WAY stronger than I am and so by using my account (only one she can access) she has just crushed all my PRs and now I have no clue how I'm actually doing!!!!! Ugh!!!!
Hey @carrie g this thread might help you out with accessing different profiles. Just to clarify it's only your profile that pops up when she tries to log in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey @carrie g this thread might help you out with accessing different profiles. Just to clarify it's only your profile that pops up when she tries to log in?

That’s correct. It’s only my profile that pops up when she logs in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts