Peloton Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my goal is to reach a minimum of 10 miles each workout or class. I'm finding, during a 30 minute class, I may or may not reach the actual 10 mile mark. I enjoy the 30 minute classes, and prefer not to take a 45 minute class due to my time constraints. But, I would like to keep pedaling, and it record the stats after (or before) the class ends, so I can reach the 10 mile mark. Can anybody tell me how I can achieve this? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So, my goal is to reach a minimum of 10 miles each workout or class. I'm finding, during a 30 minute class, I may or may not reach the actual 10 mile mark. I enjoy the 30 minute classes, and prefer not to take a 45 minute class due to my time constraints. But, I would like to keep pedaling, and it record the stats after (or before) the class ends, so I can reach the 10 mile mark. Can anybody tell me how I can achieve this? Thank you in advance.
HI Sean,

if you want to try to go 10 miles in a 30 minute class you'd need to average 20MPH. At a given cadence (say 80) see what resistance gives you 20MPH, note the output and then try to maintain an average output at or above that number.

Otherwise, you could do your 30 minute class and note your total distance. Then when you exit the class, click on "More" on the bottom of the bike tablet and then "Just ride." Just ride is a mode where it tracks your metrics but there's no class. So if you went 8.5 miles on the ride, you could do a "just ride" for 1.5 miles to get to 10. This is also an option if you want to ride while watching TV or doing something else and not watch a class.

Hope that helps!
Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts