Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As we all know, the Peloton seat was way too hard. so i started to research for seat cushion. Everyone on the internet is recommending Zacro seat, indeed it is one of the best selling on Amazon, then i bought it, the cushion is ok, but it keeps slipping when i ride. Later my friend recommended TopCyclingGear Seat Cushion, It fits snug and is comfortable for its size. The seat cover size is 6.8 in. x 11 in. Just fits perfectly over the seat and adds just enough comfort for me to get through my ride.

What everybody think? Share your secret seat!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
As we all know, the Peloton seat was way too hard. so i started to research for seat cushion. Everyone on the internet is recommending Zacro seat, indeed it is one of the best selling on Amazon, then i bought it, the cushion is ok, but it keeps slipping when i ride. Later my friend recommended TopCyclingGear Seat Cushion, It fits snug and is comfortable for its size. The seat cover size is 6.8 in. x 11 in. Just fits perfectly over the seat and adds just enough comfort for me to get through my ride.

View attachment 178 View attachment 179

We got this one from Amazon, and love it. Great ratings, and it stays snug. $24.99:
Cevapro Bike Saddle Cover, Soft Silicone Padded Bike Seat Cover Improved Comfort Breathable Anti-Slip Bicycle Seat Cover for Spin Stationary Cruiser Bike Mountain Road Bike Outdoor Cycling
Visit the Cevapro Store
4.5 out of 5 stars 1,702 ratings

| 32 answered questions

Amazon's Choice in Bike Saddles by Cevapro

·
Registered
15 Posts

I actually changed my seat out. I ride with a terry butterfly saddle on my road bike so switched it out on my peloton to same. Way better. Make sure you ride with shorts with a padding it will help.

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
I prefer to use the standard seat but usually wear high quality padded cycling shorts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same seat, fit perfectly. I didn't buy the $39 version, I bought the $29 one, very comfortable.
Land vehicle Bicycle handlebar Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle frame

1 - 7 of 7 Posts