Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Peloton and love it. Looking for help understanding the All Time Leaderboard. I've searched the forum and see discussion about how people cheat, etc. I don't think my question is related to that, but think I just don't understand how it works.

When I start an on demand ride, I like to filter for age and gender. Then I scroll up to the top to see what number I'd have to beat to be number one, haha. Why does the total output for the people who've done the ride previously keep changing?

For example: I just completed a 45 minute ride, and filtered for All Time/F/60s. 20 minutes into the ride the #1 rider had total output 235. She was not "Here Now". I figured if I could hit 200, I'd be in the top 1/2 of All Time riders. When I finished, her total output was 548, mine was a measly 201.

Any insight?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm new to Peloton and love it. Looking for help understanding the All Time Leaderboard. I've searched the forum and see discussion about how people cheat, etc. I don't think my question is related to that, but think I just don't understand how it works.

When I start an on demand ride, I like to filter for age and gender. Then I scroll up to the top to see what number I'd have to beat to be number one, haha. Why does the total output for the people who've done the ride previously keep changing?

For example: I just completed a 45 minute ride, and filtered for All Time/F/60s. 20 minutes into the ride the #1 rider had total output 235. She was not "Here Now". I figured if I could hit 200, I'd be in the top 1/2 of All Time riders. When I finished, her total output was 548, mine was a measly 201.

Any insight?
What you saw when checking output 20 minutes into your ride, was where the #1 rider was when they were 20 minutes into their ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Any insight?
hey @tibbish welcome to the forum! This article might help you out with understanding all time leaderboard a bit better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.