Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm wondering if there's a way to see my all-time stats on the Peloton bike. I know I can see my stats for the month (miles ridden, time spent, etc.), and that I can go back through previous months and add everything manually, but is there a place where I can just get my stats like my total miles ridden since day one? I've seen mention of a third-party app called mPaceLine that might do it, but that's another $28/year, and I don't think I can download all my previous rides to it. I don't think I should need to get a third-party app for something that seems so basic & simple. If it's not available, I hope Peloton can add that feature to an upcoming software update. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do.
My 2nd question is: Can you pause a recorded ride? Say I've been riding for 5 minutes and I forgot my towel or my water bottle and I just need to get off the bike for 1 minute or so. If I can't pause the ride, I lose that time riding. Thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just heard from Peloton via their Facebook page regarding the questions I had above. The answers are no, and no.

·
Registered
42 Posts
To your first question, yes, as far as I know there's no feature to see lifetime stats, except the quantity of classes.

To your second question, you can pause classes but only with the app. On the actual bike screen you cannot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To your first question, yes, as far as I know there's no feature to see lifetime stats, except the quantity of classes.

To your second question, you can pause classes but only with the app. On the actual bike screen you cannot.
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts