Peloton Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my bike+ in February of 2021, after a few months and having peloton fix a few issues with the bike, it started making a clicking sound from the front wheel. After sending them a video, they said the bearing needed replaced and sent out someone to change it. This was in May of this year. I just got on the bike this morning for a ride and noticed it started making the clicking sound again. How is it possible that 2 front bearings have needed replaced this quickly. Is the bearing they are using a total POS or not rated for the loads that it's seeing on the bike. If that's the case this is going to be a continual issue with this bike and after seeing how many people have had to have their replaced, I'm starting to think it's a design issue. Does anyone have any experience with replacing the front bearing with a better quality one, i'm still within warranty, so even though they would fix it again for free, I can see this being a wear item on the bike and i'm not spending another $30 plus shipping every couple months to replace this bearing once out of warranty.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts