Peloton Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experiencing crashing during outdoor runs? This seemed to start happening after my iPhone updated to the new iOS recently. It’s infuriating when I’m on a 45 minute marathon training run,.. the app crashes and the entire effort is interrupted and unable to get back to where it was in the class. It wouldn’t be so bad if we could fast forward the class. Please help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone else experiencing crashing during outdoor runs? This seemed to start happening after my iPhone updated to the new iOS recently. It’s infuriating when I’m on a 45 minute marathon training run,.. the app crashes and the entire effort is interrupted and unable to get back to where it was in the class. It wouldn’t be so bad if we could fast forward the class. Please help!
Same happened to me today. I ended up giving up after the 3rd time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same! I have been using the app everyday for last 3 years and love it BUT the last few days, it completely crashes and it is extremely frustrating to fumble through to try to start all over again and again until I finally just give up and listen to music! Thank goodness that I use Strava for my data but I love Peloton app for coaching. It’s extremely frustrating! Please fix this!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes! Please report. The representative I spoke with today said they will let engineering know. It even happens on my preloaded classes. So frustrating!
I reported it as well. They had me uninstall the app and reinstall but that didn’t help. Seems to be anything on the Outdoor section (I used the app for a treadmill run and it was fine).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone gotten this resolved? It’s still not working for me and I’m getting frustrated. Also seems like now my indoor treadmill runs (using the app) are also not working right (distance is totally off). I reported the problem to Peloton and after they told me to uninstall and reinstall and it didn’t work I never heard back from them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just FYI - I emailed them again since they didn’t respond to me when I told them their “fix” didn’t solve the problem and this was their response.

"There is no update as of yet, there is supposed to be an iOS update on March 16th, I believe and is supposed to included with the software issue."

Hope this solves it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same issue as everyone else. I have deleted and reinstalled the app without any success.
My iOS version is 15.3.1 (19D52), whereas the Peloton App is v15.25.0 (341113).

I will try to update to iOS version 15.4 later on and see if that solves the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same issue as everyone else. I have deleted and reinstalled the app without any success.
My iOS version is 15.3.1 (19D52), whereas the Peloton App is v15.25.0 (341113).

I will try to update to iOS version 15.4 later on and see if that solves the problem.
Upgrading iOS to v15.4 (19E241) and the Peloton App to v15.26.0 (349778) seems to fix the problem.
Did a quick test with a 20 min walk session and the app did not crash.

I hope it works for others as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is a (rare) acknowledge bug by Peloton support with the app. Reported all day long on the Peloton FB page. Fix is in the works.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts