Peloton Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too am having the same issue on my tread (and just about every other work out). The app crashes randomly, most frustrating is the run, but also crashes on spin classes, strength and even stretching. Apple reads the hear rate fine, also if I use Echo it works fine (on the IPAD). But this is getting increasingly frustrating. It really makes me want to give Apple Fitness a try. I don't want to wake up and be immediately frustrated by their app crashing and loosing all my distance I just ran.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me too! Even preloaded classes quit. Very frustrating especially when you are in the last 5 minutes of a run. No ability to resume or anything. All is lost. Thank goodness for Strava as my back up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So - I made it through a run today without the app crashing, BUT - you can no longer see anything except heartrate on the Apple watch. I used to see pace, time and distance and was able to pause from my watch.
Me too I made it through my first run without crashing now that I updated the app and iOS, but I too miss being able to pause or stop a run from my watch. The whole point is not to have to fiddle to get my phone out of my pocket or pouch to check stats or adjust settings!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This has been driving me crazy for several weeks, I'm trying to update the iOS as suggested in hopes it will work. Defeats the purpose of having this content available if its unusable. Quite frustrating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone else experiencing crashing during outdoor runs? This seemed to start happening after my iPhone updated to the new iOS recently. It’s infuriating when I’m on a 45 minute marathon training run,.. the app crashes and the entire effort is interrupted and unable to get back to where it was in the class. It wouldn’t be so bad if we could fast forward the class. Please help!
Same problem

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just reported the app crashing + a new problem! My mileage is being vastly under estimated (by over half a mile). I’ve done the SAME ROUTE FOR YEARS. Previously captured close to three miles now reporting 1.9. GPS map shows the route is the same too. Sent them screenshots. They need to fix this NOW.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts