Peloton Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just reported the app crashing + a new problem! My mileage is being vastly under estimated (by over half a mile). I’ve done the SAME ROUTE FOR YEARS. Previously captured close to three miles now reporting 1.9. GPS map shows the route is the same too. Sent them screenshots. They need to fix this NOW.
Who did you send screenshot to? I have the same problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you display in km? I do. Because I noticed if I multiplied the recorded distance by 1.6 then it is correct. It would mean the app records distance in miles, labels them km. Even map graphic shows unusually “long” km market distances which would make sense if it was actually a mile it was marking!

Told Customer Support and told them to pass it along to their software developers. 🙄 Until it gets fixed I’m not using it because my numbers are just garbage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else experiencing crashing during outdoor runs? This seemed to start happening after my iPhone updated to the new iOS recently. It’s infuriating when I’m on a 45 minute marathon training run,.. the app crashes and the entire effort is interrupted and unable to get back to where it was in the class. It wouldn’t be so bad if we could fast forward the class. Please help!
Yes. It is maddening!!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts