Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:) I have a new bike+ and a new Apple watch 6 and when I start rides the watch just won't sync most of the times... like 1 out of 10.. suggestions? It has worked a couple of times, so it does work, but confused on how it is not most of the times? I am following instructions and trying to sync close to the logo/camera when asked with the watch unlocked, please let me know if you have solutions? Or know what the issue is? I already contacted Peloton and basically I was told they have no idea why it is not working.
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
456 Posts
Hi. I don't have the Bike+ yet but I have heard of people having this problem. It sounds like the latest Peloton SW update on the Bike+ may have caused the issues so I expect they will fix it in an upgrade soon. One suggestion I've seen is to do a hard reset on the watch and also power off and on the bike if you don't do that regularly.

Sorry to hear about the issue

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello:) I have a new bike+ and a new Apple watch 6 and when I start rides the watch just won't sync most of the times... like 1 out of 10.. suggestions? It has worked a couple of times, so it does work, but confused on how it is not most of the times? I am following instructions and trying to sync close to the logo/camera when asked with the watch unlocked, please let me know if you have solutions? Or know what the issue is? I already contacted Peloton and basically I was told they have no idea why it is not working.
Thank you!
I sometimes have a delay in the sync. YouTube has some good suggestions.

What works for me is to open the Peloton app on my phone, refresh, then open the Activity app on my phone and refresh. This usually will do it. It might take a minute, or you might feel your watch jiggle right away.

I had been using Strava to sync my rides to my watch, but that was very frustrating. I was glad to find that I could bypass Strava and sync directly to my watch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems frustrating to try to go around a simple scan your Apple Watch and go! For me it is still 1 out of 10, perhaps 20, so annoying. I will try what you said and see if it works better;)
Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts