Peloton Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can connect my apple watch to the bike+ (hold it up to the top of the screen) before the first workout in a stack. However, every workout after that first one, I hold my watch up to the same place, it tries to connect and then times out. Anyone else have this issue??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are all of your workouts rides? In my experience, the NFC connection (holding the watch up to the top of the screen) only works for bike rides. For other types of classes (say a strength workout), this isn't supported. Connecting requires you to go into the Peloton watch app. You only need to tap the app icon on the watch, and it will connect with the class you are taking, displaying your heart rate on screen. When taking classes back-to-back, that connection seems to persist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep, I have the same problem and it's super frustrating. If I use the stack the GymKit integration with the Bike+ works for the first class and fails to connect for all others in the stack.
If I ignore the stack and just pick classes back to back it works fine.

I should reach out to support for it and haven't found the time yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My watch usually doesn't connect until 2-3 minutes into the first ride. And then regularly disconnects and reconnects a couple times each ride. I stopped using it because I was spending too much attention to the watch and screen.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can interface my apple watch to the bike+ (hold it up to the highest point of the screen) before the main exercise in a stack. Nonetheless, every exercise after that initial one, I hold my watch up to a similar spot, it attempts to interface and afterward times out. Any other person have this issue??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts