Peloton Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new poster here! I got my first Peloton in Oct 2020. I ordered the original OG but 3 weeks in (while still in my 30 day trial) I asked to upgrade to the bike+, which is arriving next week. I only upgraded because I thought I should have the newer screen, and maybe would appreciate the auto resistance. I have read about SO many issues over the last 2 months that I really am unsure if I should take delivery of this bike. I am afraid of giving up a very functional, working bike for one that may require handlebar adjustment, frame replacements etc. Opinions on whether you would follow the "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" theory, or take the risk to upgrade and if benefits outweigh the OG bike. TIA

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would stay with the Bike+. It seems like they've been working out the quality issues, the new features are nice and it's good to have the latest and greatest tablet. If possible, I would make sure they turn it on and you are able to confirm it's working OK before they leave.

I've check it out at the retail store and I'll be upgrading myself at some point soon. Hope you get a good one:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts