Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just join the forum, I bought the bike on Friday it was delivered Saturday and I already have two rides in. I am sore and haven’t done cardio in 15 years. I just turned 40 and made a complete lifestyle change the last month of being 39. I’ve been into fitness my whole life was a personal trainer from 18-23, stayed fit through my 20s and early 30s got married have some children have a few back injuries and during the pandemic I’ve missed about a year of exercise. I also was eating and drinking too much. Been back on my fitness journey for about six weeks and decided that it was time to introduce cardio back into my life. I got my diet healthy stopped drinking started back to the gym and bought pelaton as a change of pace. I love it. I love the trainers I love getting up in the morning getting on the bike. I love how sore I am. You can follow my journey at: frankiejay3
would love to connect with like-minded individuals who are trying to get in shape stay in shape and who are riding in the early mornings, I would like to take ride with people and I have an accountability group. Feel free to add me and I hope to see you online.

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
I just join the forum, I bought the bike on Friday it was delivered Saturday and I already have two rides in. I am sore and haven’t done cardio in 15 years. I just turned 40 and made a complete lifestyle change the last month of being 39. I’ve been into fitness my whole life was a personal trainer from 18-23, stayed fit through my 20s and early 30s got married have some children have a few back injuries and during the pandemic I’ve missed about a year of exercise. I also was eating and drinking too much. Been back on my fitness journey for about six weeks and decided that it was time to introduce cardio back into my life. I got my diet healthy stopped drinking started back to the gym and bought pelaton as a change of pace. I love it. I love the trainers I love getting up in the morning getting on the bike. I love how sore I am. You can follow my journey at: frankiejay3
would love to connect with like-minded individuals who are trying to get in shape stay in shape and who are riding in the early mornings, I would like to take ride with people and I have an accountability group. Feel free to add me and I hope to see you online.
That's awesome! Welcome to the community and congratulations on your purchase! I'm sprichy on the leaderboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts