Peloton Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike is too long from seat to handlebars.. Broke my elbow a few years ago and need to be able to get seat and bars closer. My seat is all the way forward and adjusted properly for my leg height, but no reasonable adjustment up or down with handlebars seems to make this gap change favorably for my arm length. What am I missing?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've seen posts before from people who have bought after market products which allow for more adjustment. Anyone remember those?

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Here's a product that a guy I know and trust reviewed. It's not cheap but could be a potential solution for you if you have the original bike. I don't believe they have one for the Bike+ yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My bike is too long from seat to handlebars.. Broke my elbow a few years ago and need to be able to get seat and bars closer. My seat is all the way forward and adjusted properly for my leg height, but no reasonable adjustment up or down with handlebars seems to make this gap change favorably for my arm length. What am I missing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Top Form Design product is excellent. It is expensive but it’s very well designed and easy to install. They also have a great screen pivot if you don’t have one of the new bikes. Beware that I believe if you install after market products it invalidates the Peloton warranty. I don’t know why Peloton doesn’t sell these types of products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts