Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black bike plus screen

Hello I turned on my Bike Plus and it came to an android activation error and suggested a factory reset. I started the troubleshooting steps found in the Peloton website and did not complete them. Instead I powered the bike down completely and it won’t turn on at all. I followed the support threads on Peloton and here to no avail. Peloton will be sending out a new tablet on 7/28. In the interim, is there something I’m missing that I could try to get the bike back on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black bike plus screen

Hello I turned on my Bike Plus and it came to an android activation error and suggested a factory reset. I started the troubleshooting steps found in the Peloton website and did not complete them. Instead I powered the bike down completely and it won’t turn on at all. I followed the support threads on Peloton and here to no avail. Peloton will be sending out a new tablet on 7/28. In the interim, is there something I’m missing that I could try to get the bike back on?
Had a similar problem minus activation error. They sent me a new screen but I found there was a issue with power pack or wire in the rear of bike. Moved it around a bit and heard the power fire up. I ordered new power pack and wire which was not under warranty and will be returning screen soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts