Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had our new Bike+ for a few days (had the previous model for ~3 years) - my output on the Bike+ is much lower than the older model. I used to train with a minimum resistance of ~50 however '50' on the Bike+ is MUCH MUCH harder - a new '50' is like an old '70'.

Has anyone else noticed a difference in resistance - I have re-calibrated twice with no change.

Thanks, Dennis

·
Registered
4 Posts
YES!!!! We have had the new bike for a little over 2 weeks and I feel like I'm riding in mud. I thought my calibration was off. I requested a service call. I actually got someone to come out in about a week. Once he got here he said he no one had been trained on the new bike and no one told him he was coming to look at the Plus. He told me they would order me a new bike. I got the link, but when I click on it to set up delivery I'm told there are no deliveries available. I have sent multiple emails and no response. I'm actually on hold right now to speak with someone again at Pelton. It is SO frustrating!!! I just want this one fixed, I don't need a new one. Why would you send out the new bike if no one is trained to work on them yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I thought new bikes auto calibrate when you start them up, i just got mine and numbers have definitely dropped but from the comments I’ve seen that’s very common because now it’s actually calibrated correctly

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought new bikes auto calibrate when you start them up, i just got mine and numbers have definitely dropped but from the comments I’ve seen that’s very common because now it’s actually calibrated correctly
Reading the first paragraph of this . . . sounds like it does auto calibrate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts