Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderd a bike plus to replace my current bike and I am trying to order a screen cover for storage purposes but I cannot find a measurement for the deminsions for the screen other than the 23.8". Can anybody measure their screen on the bike+ width and height including the speakers and share it here in inches? I would like to order a cover before it gets here so I can assure nobody in the house damages anything in the first few days of owning it.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
132 Posts
I orderd a bike plus to replace my current bike and I am trying to order a screen cover for storage purposes but I cannot find a measurement for the deminsions for the screen other than the 23.8". Can anybody measure their screen on the bike+ width and height including the speakers and share it here in inches? I would like to order a cover before it gets here so I can assure nobody in the house damages anything in the first few days of owning it.

Thanks Guys
Hi. I have the original bike but I've been researching and have seen in multiple places that the Bike+ is 23.8" including this page which compares the bike and bike+.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Thanks Guys
Did you buy a cover yet, and if so, can you provide a link to it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
My bike comes on March 5th...hopefully. My daughter’s bike was delivered on time on January 19th.

Painted my workout room, got a bunch of accessories ready to go, and now I’m like an expecting father waiting for the bike. 😀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts