Peloton Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our Bike for just a little more than a month and a half, and we are one week in with our new seat post/sleeve replacement. The seat had been dropping mid-rides and this was the solution. I know this is a pervasive issue with Peloton, and here we are a week later having slippage issues again. Customer service's solution was to ship me another sleeve today, and tell me to "be careful" adjusting the seat. I am not sure what that means, exactly.

• Anyone else have a repeat issue with the seat dropping even after a new sleeve was installed?
  • What has been the resolution?
  • Does anyone else agree that these parts are rather flimsy and not suited for a $2,000 bike?
I would go through the inconvenience (and cost) of upgrading to the Bike+ if it were different, but I was told by Peloton that it is the same (plastic sleeve) and the only thing different is the knob mechanism.

Looking for any feedback or advice. Thank you!

Rhonda

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have had our Bike for just a little more than a month and a half, and we are one week in with our new seat post/sleeve replacement. The seat had been dropping mid-rides and this was the solution. I know this is a pervasive issue with Peloton, and here we are a week later having slippage issues again. Customer service's solution was to ship me another sleeve today, and tell me to "be careful" adjusting the seat. I am not sure what that means, exactly.

• Anyone else have a repeat issue with the seat dropping even after a new sleeve was installed?
  • What has been the resolution?
  • Does anyone else agree that these parts are rather flimsy and not suited for a $2,000 bike?
I would go through the inconvenience (and cost) of upgrading to the Bike+ if it were different, but I was told by Peloton that it is the same (plastic sleeve) and the only thing different is the knob mechanism.

Looking for any feedback or advice. Thank you!

Rhonda
HI Rhonda,

I have the Bike + and i'm on my second call to them as my seat keeps dropping. The first call they said it an issue with the sleeve so my second call today I was told they will be sending out another sleeve and seat post so they are just replacing parts. My bike is still new less that 20 rides. I will try this again and see what happens but if you call them again i'm sure thats what they will suggest.

thanks,
andrea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts