Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Bike+ in October. When playing music at some frequencies, the soundbar sound is quite distorted. I’ve run through troubleshooting w support (various reboots which I knew would do nothing) and they told me they’d replace touchscreen. They then went radio silent and haven’t responded to multiple emails. Any others with defective soundbars on the Bike+? Peloton’s response rate is poor and I’ve now reversed charges on the bike to get their attention. Complete waste of my time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I haven't heard of this one but there have been a lot of issues with Bike+ out of the gate. It sounds to me like it's probably a HW issues - not something that would be fixable by you at home. That sucks that you are getting the runaround from support but I would think your best bet would be to get a new screen with new speakers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard of this one but there have been a lot of issues with Bike+ out of the gate. It sounds to me like it's probably a HW issues - not something that would be fixable by you at home. That sucks that you are getting the runaround from support but I would think your best bet would be to get a new screen with new speakers.
They're replacing my screen. I had to write to the chairman to get a response but they've gone silent again after I pointed out that there's a clicking sound from the crank mechanism (not the pedals) when I'm out of the saddle and climbing hills.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts