Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the last 2 updates my bike's computer is taking forever to start up and load the screen to select the profile. It is literally 5-10 minutes to be usable.
Maybe it needs to do a warm up session before you can use it :)

Is anybody else experiencing slowness? Sometimes I only have 30 minutes free to exercise, and having to wait for the bike for that long is a waste of my time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
After the last 2 updates my bike's computer is taking forever to start up and load the screen to select the profile. It is literally 5-10 minutes to be usable.
Maybe it needs to do a warm up session before you can use it :)

Is anybody else experiencing slowness? Sometimes I only have 30 minutes free to exercise, and having to wait for the bike for that long is a waste of my time.
Hi, have you found an answer yet?

·
Super Moderator
527 Posts
I haven't seen that one. It does seem that as Peloton is adding more features e.g. "stacks" that the tablets are getting buggier. Before I do a live ride with friends now I always power it off and on as sometimes high fives don't work correctly otherwise.

A few things to try:
1) unplug it for a few minutes and then power it up
2) clear the cache on the tablet
3) factory reset (you'll need to log into the profiles again)

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine was experiencing the exact same issues, until one day the monitor became touch unresponsive and unusable. I'd recommend signing up for the extended warranty, as you will likely need it to replace your monitor a year or two later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Most bikers always have a goal to hit when on the road. An eight-mile distance is an average goal for regular cyclists. So, How Long Does It Take to Bike 8 Miles? If you are a newbie and want to explore the cycling road, it will take you more than 48 minutes to be able to complete the distance. A beginner cyclist will have an average speed of 10-12 mph. A regular biker can finish the distance in 48 minutes or less. The last is some professional bikers only take 2.14 minutes to cover a mile. It will only take them less than 20 minutes to finish an 8-mile ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts