Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I wanted to do the boxing program, but it seems that it needs to be completed in two weeks, so basically on Peloton's schedule, not mine. I workout on the Peloton every other day. I was able to complete week #1 of the boxing program, and the first 2 classes of week #2, then I guess I "timed out". I can't access week #2, class #3 now. If I select the boxing program, it says I haven't done the program and puts me back at week #1, class #1. Anyone else have this issue? It would be great if I could complete the classes, but I'm not going to start from the beginning again. I was under the impression that the two week schedule was "suggested", not required. Bummer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I wanted to do the boxing program, but it seems that it needs to be completed in two weeks, so basically on Peloton's schedule, not mine. I workout on the Peloton every other day. I was able to complete week #1 of the boxing program, and the first 2 classes of week #2, then I guess I "timed out". I can't access week #2, class #3 now. If I select the boxing program, it says I haven't done the program and puts me back at week #1, class #1. Anyone else have this issue? It would be great if I could complete the classes, but I'm not going to start from the beginning again. I was under the impression that the two week schedule was "suggested", not required. Bummer.
Same here. I started late, had to miss a couple of days, but took the classes. I was told I skipped classes, I took them. Then I tried to access week 2 and was locked out. It said I didn't complete week 1. I re-played all of week 1 but am still locked out of week 2. It's really frustrating. I sent an email to Peloton Support. I just want to do week 2.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Same with me. I completed week 1. Took off a week and now can't get to week 2. Alice

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
This seems to be an annoying reality to how they've set up their programs. In order to complete a program and get a badge, it needs to be time based. I can see how their would be benefits to doing it within a specific time but Peloton should make it flexible.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Just posted this on another thread as well - there does seem to be a workaround which allows you to do a program on your time although I don't think you'll get official "credit" from Peloton by way of a badge, etc. If you try this out, please let us know if it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.