Peloton Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I can see other people have had similar issues but can't see the solution.

I have a Gen 1 bike where the cadence and resistance are not displayed on the tablet.

I've disassembled the Tablet and discovered the data jack is broken as shown in the photos below.

Does anyone know where I can obtain the replacement data jack from please?

The bike is out of warranty.

Thanks

Circuit component Hardware programmer Font Electronic component Computer hardware

Passive circuit component Circuit component Product Hardware programmer Electronic instrument

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the same broken part, trying to track down the part on Mouser...did you resolve?
To be honest it turned out it might not have been the connector in the end. We obtained a new replacement tablet and the problem persisted. Turns out the problem was the sensor on the wheel which when replaced everything worked, but admittedly that's with the new tablet, not the original.

·
Registered
6 Posts
To be honest it turned out it might not have been the connector in the end. We obtained a new replacement tablet and the problem persisted. Turns out the problem was the sensor on the wheel which when replaced everything worked, but admittedly that's with the new tablet, not the original.
OK thanks, I've already replaced sensor and cable. Cost for new tablet is now £450....ouch. Where did you get replacement from?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts