Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - this morning after an automatic update to the software, Cadence Resistance and Output all showed as zero and didn't respond to pedaling or the resistance knob. I eventually disconnected the power and rebooted it and it came back.
I'm relatively new to Peloton and I'm wondering if this is something others have seen before, and whether I should expect this behavior after every software update.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All - this morning after an automatic update to the software, Cadence Resistance and Output all showed as zero and didn't respond to pedaling or the resistance knob. I eventually disconnected the power and rebooted it and it came back.
I'm relatively new to Peloton and I'm wondering if this is something others have seen before, and whether I should expect this behavior after every software update.
Yes, usually some weird issues happen and doing a quick power cycle refreshes everything, and sometimes fixes a lot of issues.

This is not specific to Peloton, a lot of equipment that are mechanical or calibrated require this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts