Peloton Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding my Peloton bike for almost four years and love it! I bought a new bike in January (new bike, old model). I have really made an effort to push myself and I have been successful-typically in top 10 of most classes…then our daughter visited. She too noticed incredible performance and even PR’d twice. She went back home to her Peloton bike and put the same effort out but didn’t come up with the same results that she had when riding my bike…. Thoughts on calibration being off and performing at a higher level?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been riding my Peloton bike for almost four years and love it! I bought a new bike in January (new bike, old model). I have really made an effort to push myself and I have been successful-typically in top 10 of most classes…then our daughter visited. She too noticed incredible performance and even PR’d twice. She went back home to her Peloton bike and put the same effort out but didn’t come up with the same results that she had when riding my bike…. Thoughts on calibration being off and performing at a higher level?
Not all bikes are created equal. Calibration between bikes is surprisingly poor for something at this price point. I've had 4 frames during the 1st 18 months of ownership. They have all varied. My last frame was significantly harder - my performance metrics dropped off, and I went from being top 20% of leaderboard to mid point. After eventually getting a calibration kit the bike feels better and my metrics are nearer (but not the same) as my first bike which seemed the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts