Peloton Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too need to replace covering of wheel where the water bottle attaches to and i have a crack on plastic cover on the right side covering belt drive...please help.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Hi. Are your bikes still in warranty? If so, Peloton should fix them for you. If out of warranty, for parts that are easy to replace, I've heard of them sending parts for free or low cost. I'd go here and start a chat with their service department.

Please let us know what you find, as others will likely have similar issues.
Thanks,
Stefon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too need to replace covering of wheel where the water bottle attaches to and i have a crack on plastic cover on the right side covering belt drive...please help.
Same. The clear plastic cover where the water bottle holders mount is broken on my bike. Does anyone know the replacement part number for this piece?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same. The clear plastic cover where the water bottle holders mount is broken on my bike. Does anyone know the replacement part number for this piece?
Glad I found this thread! I purchased a pre-owned bike where this part was cracked. I looked through the manual and it refers to the part as the "front shroud" in the instructions but not listed as a separate part. Could not find that anywhere on the support site either. I'll have try to contact them during regular business hours to get it fixed but very relieved that it sounds like they should be able to help replace the plastic brake cover/water bottle attachment piece.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts