Peloton Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the bike plus less than two weeks started a slightly clicking now a loud cracking sound especially when over 50, have contacted support but a month until they’ll come out anytime else had this? From what I’ve read I think it’s a problem with the crank arm

I have a video but not sure how to add it on here!

·
Registered
35 Posts
50 on your cadence or your resistance? And check if it's coming from the bike body or your pedals/shoes. Is it only happening when out of the saddle?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the bike plus less than two weeks started a slightly clicking now a loud cracking sound especially when over 50, have contacted support but a month until they’ll come out anytime else had this? From what I’ve read I think it’s a problem with the crank arm

I have a video but not sure how to add it on here!
sound like this? Clicking noise video

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope it’s worse than that, peloton think it’s the crank shaft got to wait a month for an engineer to look at it 😔

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nope it’s worse than that, peloton think it’s the crank shaft got to wait a month for an engineer to look at it 😔
I have the exact same issue in our bike + which is 2 months old.

Did you get it fixed? I’ve sent the video to peloton 3 days ago and have had no response from them. I’m very disappointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the exact same issue in our bike + which is 2 months old.

Did you get it fixed? I’ve sent the video to peloton 3 days ago and have had no response from them. I’m very disappointed.
I didn’t believe it at first, but read that it was the pedals. We went to a local bike store and got a pedal wrench and tightened the shit of it and it fixed it no problem. For $7 I’d give this a go. Better than waiting a month!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts