Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend sent me a link to this youtube video. The cameraperson stays behind a fit woman for well over a minute until the woman seems to turn around realizing there's someone videoing her from behind and slows down to let them pass. Seems odd to me that they stayed right behind her despite having many opportunities to pass.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
A friend sent me a link to this youtube video. The cameraperson stays behind a fit woman for well over a minute until the woman seems to turn around realizing there's someone videoing her from behind and slows down to let them pass. Seems odd to me that they stayed right behind her despite having many opportunities to pass.

Thoughts?
I actually saw a post about that so I took the class this morning to check it out. It seems Peloton has already edited it. Still spends a lot of time behind the woman which seems unnatural but they edited it and in particular removed the end where she looks back and looks like she may be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like the lady may have come to the end of her run as she stopped right as there was a blue line marker on the right side. Definitely does seem weird to slow down like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts