Peloton Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peloton canceled my delivery 2l3 days before either was scheduled for delivery. This was after a 2 month wait. Now I am told there are no deliveries available because XPO has to drive 2 hours to get my bike and they think the ride is too long. What is wrong with this company, I moved my holiday plans to be home for this delivery and now they say its another 2-3 weeks before they will work on scheduling a new delivery day for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you receive your bike yet?
The BBB currently has HUNDREDS of complaints similar to this, and also a pending class-actioj lawsuit for another issue from last spring. I hate seeing a company take consumers money in full only to delay delivery of a product which constitutes fraud. I ran into the same situation and have filed complaints with the BBB as well as FTC since my delivery date is not almost 6 month out and bike was already paid for...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peloton canceled my delivery 2l3 days before either was scheduled for delivery. This was after a 2 month wait. Now I am told there are no deliveries available because XPO has to drive 2 hours to get my bike and they think the ride is too long. What is wrong with this company, I moved my holiday plans to be home for this delivery and now they say its another 2-3 weeks before they will work on scheduling a new delivery day for me.
Been trying to get my flywheel bearings swapped out since last November. Yesterday XPO stood me up for the second time. Unbelievable. I'm gonna go ahead and do it myself. So surprised that Peloton allows this company to represent their brand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got the call, like clockwork. They called last week to schedule delivery and just got the call they have no inventory and will have to reschedule to following week but they still will not have any inventory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts