Peloton Forum banner

Dwayne from Team Wilpers is AWESOME for virtual bike fittings - totally worth it!

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  emmaintheuk 
#1 ·
Big shout out to @citybikesdwayne from @teamwilpers! I was skeptical about having a virtual bike fitting session for my Peloton, but Dwayne was amazing! My saddle is moved forward, my seat is up 2 positions and my handlebars were expertly adjusted to fit me. Dwayne even advised how to adjust the cleats on my shoes. I rode this beast of a ride today and the bike fit was perfect! I don’t usually do this on social media, but I wholeheartedly recommend Dwayne and Team Wilpers for an expert bike fitting session. I've ridden with the new settings for about a week: a 90 minutes PZ endurance ride and a handful of 20 and 30 minute rides. I am so pleased with the changes! #pelonerd #ifitfitsisits
Smile Product Font T-shirt Hat

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the tip! I think I'm going to try a fitting with Team Wilpers as well. I've been cycling for years and have a pretty good sense of proper fit but I've started developing heel pain and achilles tendonitis so would like to get my settings dialed in by a pro.

#3 ·
Big shout out to @citybikesdwayne from @teamwilpers! I was skeptical about having a virtual bike fitting session for my Peloton, but Dwayne was amazing! My saddle is moved forward, my seat is up 2 positions and my handlebars were expertly adjusted to fit me. Dwayne even advised how to adjust the cleats on my shoes. I rode this beast of a ride today and the bike fit was perfect! I don’t usually do this on social media, but I wholeheartedly recommend Dwayne and Team Wilpers for an expert bike fitting session. I've ridden with the new settings for about a week: a 90 minutes PZ endurance ride and a handful of 20 and 30 minute rides. I am so pleased with the changes! #pelonerd #ifitfitsisits
View attachment 127
Great tip! How do you book one of these? I am in the UK but that shouldn’t pose too much of problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.