Peloton Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my bike for a few months now and I’ve been experiencing what feels like tennis elbow in both elbows. I’m trying to use my core more to take pressure off of my elbows but it doesn’t seem to be helping. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
285 Posts
Hi!
Here are a few suggestions.
-make sure you're bike is fitted properly - seat height, etc. Christine has a pretty good video here.
-you may want to raise your handlebars up a bit so that you're not leaning forward too much
-keep your grip loose and elbows bent
-when you stand up keep your center of gravity back and over your pedals and don't lean and put weight on your handlebars

I have a bit of carpel tunnel in one wrist from being on the computer constantly so I try to do these things as well. One additional thing I do is to double up a towel on the handlebars for extra padding.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi!
Here are a few suggestions.
-make sure you're bike is fitted properly - seat height, etc. Christine has a pretty good video here.
-you may want to raise your handlebars up a bit so that you're not leaning forward too much
-keep your grip loose and elbows bent
-when you stand up keep your center of gravity back and over your pedals and don't lean and put weight on your handlebars

I have a bit of carpel tunnel in one wrist from being on the computer constantly so I try to do these things as well. One additional thing I do is to double up a towel on the handlebars for extra padding.

Hope that helps!
Thanks I will give this a try tomorrow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts