Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting on my bike.... 9 weeks to go :,(
Rescheduled once, hoping for more shortcuts lol... but in the mean time....

What is the general opinion on which kind of fan to use? Tower fan / standing fan / floor fan.... ? Need to buy a new one as my tower fan died but wondering whats the best at cooling while riding the bike? TiA 馃槉

Registered
Hi Rayray!
I saw this article recently about a variety of clip on fans. We have this one and really like it. If you plan to sweat a lot (like most people) I would recommend a big fan in front of the bike with a remote control and at least three levels. The remote allows you to get on when you're cold and turn up the wind as you need it.
Hope this helps!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rayray!
I saw this article recently about a variety of clip on fans. We have this one and really like it. If you plan to sweat a lot (like most people) I would recommend a big fan in front of the bike with a remote control and at least three levels. The remote allows you to get on when you're cold and turn up the wind as you need it.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Gina! Yeah I think I will want a big fan lol! Good idea with the remote, I'll get one with this!
Just not sure now whether a tower fan would point upwards enough, thinking a tall one might be better so I can adjust the angle...
Thanks again 馃槉

1 - 4 of 4 Posts