• Finance

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peloton has some great financing terms but I know there's a big debate on if you should buy or finance. Which is it for you?

With no money down and 0% APR financing, buying the Peloton Bike is now easier than ever.*
$0
NO MONEY DOWN

$
123/mo
FOR 24 MONTHS

APR FINANCING
PELOTON MEMBERSHIP SEPARATE

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate financing but use it as an easy way to keep active and positive credit usage.
$123 a month isn't even that much to take on anyways given the demographic that will be buying these. Its probably why Peloton didn't go with a longer term for a lesser monthly payment. Great way to get more of us involved.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe it might have more to do with Peloton's IPO. Investors like to see sooner cash infusion... I think.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regardless of an IPO I think any way to get more consumers buying is always a win. I just hope people don't take on financing one of these if its beyond whats reasonable for their credit status. Bonus if you can pay it off earlier!

·
Super Moderator
98 Posts
I agree with other folks that I hate financing anything so I just bought my bike. If I couldn't have afforded it at the time I would have waited. That said, If getting a bike allows someone to reduce costs of gym membership, spin classes, etc. I think it could make a lot of sense to finance. Plus, if it actually makes you healthier it's hard to put a price tag on that. I definitely wouldn't recommend financing though for someone who really can't afford it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts