Hi. I've seen posts about this before so you're definitely not the only person with this issue. One problem with the Peloton bike in my opinion is that it's not as adjustable as it should be. I'm 6' tall and I have the handlebars as high as possible and the seat as far forward as possible so I'd imagine it would also be a problem for tall people.
A few suggestions:
- The most obvious is to move the bike seat all the way forward which you've probably already done
- The next thing would be to slightly loosen the bolts under the seat and move the bike seat as far forward on the rails as possible. If you haven't done this already this may get you an extra half inch to 1 inch more forward. Make sure not to loosen them too much as it's a bit of a pain if the parts come apart. You'll need a 13MM or 14MM wrench for this. Make sure to tighten the bolts well when you're done and make sure the seat is straight as it can shift left to right (not sure why) when it's loose.
- Some people have tried using pool noodles on the handlebars - a bit of a hack but works for some.
- There are some aftermarket options out there although I don't have experience with them. This is one that would work although I'm not sure if's available yet. Using it may also void your warranty if you have one.
- There is a facebook group for shorter riders and I'm sure this has been discussed at great length so if you're on facebook you could join and look through the comments there.
Good luck! Please let us know if any of these suggestions helped!
View attachment 21
View attachment 22