Peloton Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
The rod holding the seat is a awefull design for this class of bike. I had to heat it and chill it to shrink the material to get the rod loose and move by force. Looks like Peloton doesn’t want you to adjust any at all.
After the seat adjustment and the adding the handle bar adjuster, the bike feels like a keeper, with no strain on my shoulders or back any more.
You have to adjust it. No bike fits all. Peloton should have sliding rail for both handle bar and seat.
Looks like a great modification!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am 5"2 and my reach for the handlebar is approx. 1" short.... Is there any handlebar extension available to use on the peloton that anyone can suggest.... I cannot be the only person with this problem....
Hi, yes I’m a male and I’m also only 5ft 2 and I’m having the same problem! Like someone said in the comments getting addons might help, I have a very bad back and cycling is about the only exercise I can do without causing to much pain, however the reach to the handlebars was to far a faraway for me and was causing me a lot of pain. To resolve this problem I have brought moving handlebar solution from Checkout - Top Form Design
However they are not cheap at £299 plus postage but worth it. Why Pleoton does not include this option on its bike does not make sense as we are all different heights... good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just read about "The Adjuster" by Top Form Design: The Adjuster - Top Form Design

Youtube video demonstrating the product is here:

I haven't tried it myself but this seemed like the best option I've found so far.
Just want to thank you for taking the time to post this. My adjuster comes today and I’m really hoping it relieves my back pain. Thank you again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fantastic let’s know what you think when you get it, I’ve been using mine for almost 2 months now and it’s made an incredible difference in my riding, I’m no longer suffering back pain since the handlebars are closer for a little person-:)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts