Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received my Peloton tread 3 days ago and the delivery team here in NJ used a dolly that damaged my hardwood floor. Floor got scratched and dented due to the weight of the tread. They promised to get back to me to fix it and nothing happened after that. The delivery guy said he is third party, when I asked for his insurance he remained silent and said he will call me back to bring a floor guy to fix it which did not happen! I never expected such experience from Peloton, I thought a well known company like Peloton should provide training and proper equipment to their delivery team since they tread is so heavy that they struggled to carry and used the dolly inside my house which damaged my floor. Maybe a special dolly with special tires would help? Peloton should have addressed those issues, this supposed to be a white glove delivery experience! The tires scratched and dented the floor due to the heavy weight of the tread. I posted a review at Peloton site which got rejected due to their review policy, also provided a 1 start feedback on their delivery survey that I received via email, nobody reached out to me for reimbursement since then.
Brown Wood Flooring Floor Wood stain
Brown Table Rectangle Wood Flooring

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow! That really sucks that they are handling it so unprofessionally. I hope you'll get someone from Peloton to help you ... have you reached out to their support team? I have had a couple of minor issues with my delivery, and they resolved them both after I reached out to them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.