Peloton Forum banner

Hotel Peloton SPD Cleat

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RiceAWay 
I have a Peloton at home with the Peloton brand look compatible pedals and cleats. I travel frequently for work and many of the hotels I stay in have Pelotons in the hotel gym. These bikes are usually equipped with a dual sided pedal. They have toe clips on one side and an SPD compatible pedal on the other side. I want to get a pair of shoes to bring with me when I travel and I’m looking for a recommendation on the brand of cleat that is most compatible with these pedals. Anybody have experience using these pedals? Is a Shimano cleat compatible? Thanks.
I think you are just asking for a recommendation about 2-bolt SPD-type cleats? I would stick with OEM Shimano. There are other 'clones' like sold on Amazon, etc. as 'SPD compatible' -- but you can't go wrong with Shimano SPD.
Most spinning gyms use SPD pedals also, I always carry a set of shoes in my travel bag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.