Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting my workout room ready for delivery of a Bike+, and later a Tread+. How are members keep their rooms smelling fresh? Do you recommended a particular room air freshener spray, essential oils, or an air purifier? Other ideas? This is aside from routine equipment and mat cleaning.

Thanks,
BB

·
Registered
14 Posts
Best thing you can have for a workout room is proper air circulation. If it gets humid or muggy and the air is stagnant, you're gonna have issues with smells, no matter what you try. If you have good air circulation, you can add a dehumidifier to help increase drying times. You can also get an air ionizer, which helps to some level. Also, doesn't hurt to get those plug in fresheners, but those are scented.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best thing you can have for a workout room is proper air circulation. If it gets humid or muggy and the air is stagnant, you're gonna have issues with smells, no matter what you try. If you have good air circulation, you can add a dehumidifier to help increase drying times. You can also get an air ionizer, which helps to some level. Also, doesn't hurt to get those plug in fresheners, but those are scented.
Thanks for your reply. Do you use a fan when riding the bike? If so, is there one that you recommend? I’m looking for one that has a remote. There are so many choices; tower fans, floor fans, pedestal fans, etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Do you use a fan when riding the bike? If so, is there one that you recommend? I’m looking for one that has a remote. There are so many choices; tower fans, floor fans, pedestal fans, etc.
I do. I use a tower fan that oscillates. Has a remote as well. Nothing fancy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts