Peloton Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing a lot of how unprofessional the delivery process has been carried out. One of the reasons why i'm hesitant to buy a bike right now.
How much were you charged? How long did the delivery take? Was it a shady experience?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Feedback from this one person in my city was concerning but its the only negative so far

Considering Peleton bike is such a high end product, the customer service Peleton provided is the worst. I have been contacting Peleton for 4 days now, enquiring about my delivery schedule and the possibility of changing the time, anyways, during these four days, all agents that I’ve talked to including live chat, email, and phone could not help me solve my issue and would never get back to me despite their promises of getting back to me as soon as possible regarding to this matter. I am extremely and utterly disappointed with Peleton’s customer service and I hope the bike is good enough to make this all worth it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow.
Not a good look for Peloton especially with these being expensive bikes to begin with!

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's even more of a reason to start with the Peloton studio prior to spending $$$ on equipment.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's even more of a reason to start with the Peloton studio prior to spending $$$ on equipment.
Equinox will be selling their own Peloton-like equipment
Increasing competition could turn things around if Peloton feels the pressure.

·
Super Moderator
98 Posts
My experience was bad. Delivered the bike and set it up fine but then they offered to swap my pedals since I wanted to use SPDs instead of the Delta Look that come with it. I wasn't watching the guy closely until I realized it was half screwed in and hanging at an awkward angle. Apparently he was having trouble getting it threaded right and jammed it in. I then realized he had stripped the threads on my crank and messed up my pedal. Got in touch with CS and after about a week they sent someone out who swapped out the whole bike. They also sent me replacement pedals.

Everything's been good since but they got off to a bad start. That was a year ago - hopefully the installers are better trained now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts