Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Peloton owner here. I was nervous about the seat shifting or dropping while riding, and was apparently overzealous about tightening. (I didn't think I was going too far.) The plastic lever stripped against the metal and it took a saw, pliers, and a good amount of effort to get the thing off in order to install a replacement.

Anyone else run into this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Peloton owner here. I was nervous about the seat shifting or dropping while riding, and was apparently overzealous about tightening. (I didn't think I was going too far.) The plastic lever stripped against the metal and it took a saw, pliers, and a good amount of effort to get the thing off in order to install a replacement.

View attachment 18
How did you get the screw out? I have tried everything, but have been unable to remove it.

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 18
Hi-I have this same issue and can’t get the stripped bolt out. How did you do it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts