Peloton Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the peloton and seriously considering selling it and buying a different bike. The instructors talk way to much. Extremely annoying. I want what I’m supposed to do then just be able to crank the music. Are any instructors like this?? Advise please

· Registered
2 Posts
I am a huge Peloton fan, but I totally agree. I was excited when they added the option to turn the volume to more music, more instructor etc.. but unfortunately it’s not enough. The most motivating personalities talk way too loud and defeats the purpose. I hope they listen to feedback and fix this. I would love to crank some music and only slightly hear the instructors. They talk way too much on average demotivating my workouts at times. Don’t give up on Peloton. you can always play your own music but add captions if you want to read what they’re saying.. there are so many options, biking,, walking, running, weight training, yoga, stretching etc. They do seem to listen to opinions so I think this may be improved in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.