Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I am beautiful, I am confident, I am doing something for me, I am not afraid, I am somebody in this world and I know you love me!

That being said looking for instructors who talk a little less, and maybe when they do it's about the workout or music. Dancing ok too! Just less self-improvement talk. No offense to anyone who likes it, my BF does, but not my thing. Anyone have any suggestions? Cody seems good and I saw a German instructor who might be good. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, I am beautiful, I am confident, I am doing something for me, I am not afraid, I am somebody in this world and I know you love me!

That being said looking for instructors who talk a little less, and maybe when they do it's about the workout or music. Dancing ok too! Just less self-improvement talk. No offense to anyone who likes it, my BF does, but not my thing. Anyone have any suggestions? Cody seems good and I saw a German instructor who might be good. Thoughts?
Definitely give Ben Aldis a try!
He's a UK instructor who mainly seems to focus on hills and strength work. He's usually my go to when I'm looking for a more serious/less talking ride (Not very often anymore). He also has a great series of climb rides available which are worth checking out.
:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a UK instructor who mainly seems to focus on hills and strength work. He's usually my go to when I'm looking for a more serious/less talking ride (Not very often anymore). He also has a great series of climb rides available which are worth checking out.
Thank you, I will give it a try
That's great, thanks. Also the German woman, Irene, appears to speak only in German. So that's a bummer.

·
Super Moderator
432 Posts
I would also recommend trying Emma Lovewell. She is positive but is pretty mellow and doesn't go over the top. She also has good taste in music that is different than the other instructors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts