Peloton Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I am beautiful, I am confident, I am doing something for me, I am not afraid, I am somebody in this world and I know you love me!

That being said looking for instructors who talk a little less, and maybe when they do it's about the workout or music. Dancing ok too! Just less self-improvement talk. No offense to anyone who likes it, my BF does, but not my thing. Anyone have any suggestions? Cody seems good and I saw a German instructor who might be good. Thoughts?

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, I am beautiful, I am confident, I am doing something for me, I am not afraid, I am somebody in this world and I know you love me!

That being said looking for instructors who talk a little less, and maybe when they do it's about the workout or music. Dancing ok too! Just less self-improvement talk. No offense to anyone who likes it, my BF does, but not my thing. Anyone have any suggestions? Cody seems good and I saw a German instructor who might be good. Thoughts?
Definitely give Ben Aldis a try!
He's a UK instructor who mainly seems to focus on hills and strength work. He's usually my go to when I'm looking for a more serious/less talking ride (Not very often anymore). He also has a great series of climb rides available which are worth checking out.
:)

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's a UK instructor who mainly seems to focus on hills and strength work. He's usually my go to when I'm looking for a more serious/less talking ride (Not very often anymore). He also has a great series of climb rides available which are worth checking out.
Thank you, I will give it a try
That's great, thanks. Also the German woman, Irene, appears to speak only in German. So that's a bummer.

· Registered
3 Posts

Hard to beat Matt Wilpers.... top in my opinion

· Registered
1 Posts
Hard to beat Matt Wilpers.... top in my opinion
Just a suggestion from someone who has been taking dance classes for 30 years…A real dance instructor initially Demonstrates a dance with back turned to students. It is much harder to learn a dance with a teacher facing you. The instructors are adorable but not the greatest dance teachers; therefore, it’s more difficult to learn the dances. Just my opinion. I certainly don’t expect every dance student to agree with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.