Peloton Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently live in the UAE and would really like to purchase a Peloton to ride with my buddies back in the US. I realize they don’t ship here but I found a freight forwarding company that would receive the bike for me and ship it to myself here in Abu Dhabi. The company called Peloton and they told them the Bike Plus was only compatible in the US, UK and Denmark which I thought was Odd because it’s also sold in Germany.

is the bike really not supported outside these countries?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered it with a US address and used a forwarding company. I do not know about forwarding to the UAE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I currently live in the UAE and would really like to purchase a Peloton to ride with my buddies back in the US. I realize they don’t ship here but I found a freight forwarding company that would receive the bike for me and ship it to myself here in Abu Dhabi. The company called Peloton and they told them the Bike Plus was only compatible in the US, UK and Denmark which I thought was Odd because it’s also sold in Germany.

is the bike really not supported outside these countries?
Did you end up ordering the bike? Which shipment company did you use? Does it work ok in the UAE? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts