Peloton Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else get pins and needles in their feet whilst riding and using cleats? Ive tried tightening, loosening etc?
Also i've begun to get a pain in my knee which feels like it needs to pop back into place, but never does just a sharp pain?
I've been focusing on using my glute more, as I thought maybe I was putting too much pressure on the knee itself. Any tips? and should I rest it or carry on?

Thanks
ER27

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
Does anyone else get pins and needles in their feet whilst riding and using cleats? Ive tried tightening, loosening etc?
Also i've begun to get a pain in my knee which feels like it needs to pop back into place, but never does just a sharp pain?
I've been focusing on using my glute more, as I thought maybe I was putting too much pressure on the knee itself. Any tips? and should I rest it or carry on?

Thanks
ER27
Hi,
If you're in pain I would definitely take it easy. Have you watched the videos on form and adjusting your bike? Knee pain can be a symptom of the seat being too high or low for instance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for replying.
Yes, I had watched them but will watch them again as I thought I'd done it correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I get pain in my feet from the Peloton shoes but my feet have issues in general from pour circulation. I have to be very cautious of the shoes I walk and run in. Riding a peloton is the first time I have used bicycle style shoes. My feet kill me after a ride and do go numb during a ride. I am fairly confident its these shoes but I have not worn other branded shoes to compare against. I will say that when I mountain bike with standard pedals and shoes I do not have the same issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can change the pedals so you can wear the same shoes you mountain bike with. Or change the cleats on your mountain biking shoes so you can clip in with them on the peleton pedals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts