Peloton Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m hoping someone can help me. I didn’t strip the bolt and nothing broke. It almost seems like some small piece may have fallen out of the part where the L handle goes into if that is even the case but I can’t find anything that may have fallen. I accidentally pulled the handle all the way out and now cannot tighten the handle when I put it back in. Does anyone possibly know a trick to this? Everything is still all in one piece and like I said the bolt is not stripped at all. I was on a live chat with support and they want to send a technician out (for $100) to fix this.I just got the bike in August. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I saw a similar thread on a reddit message board here. Also, seems like a relatively cheap part that Peloton should be able to mail you for less than the $100 cost of a technician to visit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m hoping someone can help me. I didn’t strip the bolt and nothing broke. It almost seems like some small piece may have fallen out of the part where the L handle goes into if that is even the case but I can’t find anything that may have fallen. I accidentally pulled the handle all the way out and now cannot tighten the handle when I put it back in. Does anyone possibly know a trick to this? Everything is still all in one piece and like I said the bolt is not stripped at all. I was on a live chat with support and they want to send a technician out (for $100) to fix this.I just got the bike in August. Thanks!
shouldn’t your bike still be on it’s warranty? And regardless they should be able to send you a new part. I had a similar issue mine won’t un tighten , so they sent me a new part free of charge . Part is worth 2$

·
Registered
5 Posts
To add to above: definitely reach out to peloton. Same thing happened to me and it was fixed fairly easily. They sent someone out really quickly because we still had our warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts