Peloton Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in NYC soon and would like to do a live ride at the Peloton studio. Do you know how I go about signing up for this?

·
Super Moderator
235 Posts
There’s a website for the NYC studio which is different from the onepeloton members website. You can go here to look at the schedule. You'll need to create a new account, add payment information and then buy one or more classes. Cost I believe is $20 for the first class and then $32/class thereafter.

Then you can click on a particular class and you'll see something like the image below. If you see a number, you can click on that bike to reserve it for the class.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A couple more questions, actually. First - is it easy to get into a class you want to attend or do they fill up fast?Second, which bikes are visible to the camera so my friends riding remotely can see me?

·
Super Moderator
235 Posts
1) How hard it is to get into a class depends on the instructor and day/time. You'll be able to see the schedule about two weeks in advance but reservations open up 1 week prior at 12PM EST/9AM PST. If you're visiting from out of town I would set an alarm to book exactly at that time and make sure to have an account set up, class pass purchased, etc.
2) The most visible bikes are 6,7, 5 and 4. 6 is by far the most visible and is the one you see reflected in the mirror to the right of the instructor when watching a class. If you can't get those and want to be visible I would try 18 or 19.

It's a fun experience to visit the studio and I would recommend trying to squeeze it in if you're visiting NYC. As long as the instructors are not doing back to back classes, they will usually pose for a pic a few minutes after the class. Here's a blog post with a ton of good info about the overall experience.

Here's a pic from one of my visits to the studio!

·
Super Moderator
235 Posts
One more thing I forgot - if you want to get a "shout out" from the instructor, it's most likely if the ride is on your birthday and/or if it's a milestone ride for you e.g. increments of 50 rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts