Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the bike for 2 years. In the last 2 months, I have been losing wifi connection while taking a class. The class will continue, I lose the leaderboard for about 5 to 10 seconds and then it comes back. This happens 4 to 5 times during a 45 min class.
I have a tread in the same room and have no problems with the wifi.
I can no longer screen cast to tv from bike, but I can from the tread.
I have connected my internet provider and have gone over everything. Reboot modem ect.
I have also factory reset my bike. I have OG, not bike+.
I have contacted peloton, and they sent me another monitor. The new monitor does the exact same thing. WTF? excuse the language, but I can't figure this one out.
Computer Output device Gadget Personal computer Flat panel display

· Registered
1 Posts
To resolve a lost Wi-Fi connection, you can try restarting your router, moving closer to the router, updating your device drivers or firmware, connecting to a different network, and checking your login information. If the issue persists, you may need to seek assistance from your internet service provider or a technician.

· Registered
113 Posts
I had the bike for 2 years. In the last 2 months, I have been losing wifi connection while taking a class. The class will continue, I lose the leaderboard for about 5 to 10 seconds and then it comes back. This happens 4 to 5 times during a 45 min class.
I have a tread in the same room and have no problems with the wifi.
I can no longer screen cast to tv from bike, but I can from the tread.
I have connected my internet provider and have gone over everything. Reboot modem ect.
I have also factory reset my bike. I have OG, not bike+.
I have contacted peloton, and they sent me another monitor. The new monitor does the exact same thing. WTF? excuse the language, but I can't figure this one out. View attachment 370
Let me ask, is Verizon FIOS your internet service provider? If yes, there is a workaround.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts