Peloton Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, add an option to mute the instructor, so we can only listen to the music and see the training data you need to follow (cadence, resistance). I just cannot bear all the coaches talking all the time, screaming, talking about things you don't really care about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please, add an option to mute the instructor, so we can only listen to the music and see the training data you need to follow (cadence, resistance). I just cannot bear all the coaches talking all the time, screaming, talking about things you don't really care about it.
would be great - I find myself yelling "SHUT UP" - best if we can see the instuctor's guidance via CC but mute it and hear music.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would be great - I find myself yelling "SHUT UP" - best if we can see the instuctor's guidance via CC but mute it and hear music.
Yes, I also have a Mirror that I use for strength training, in their platform the coach and music volume controls are separated, so you can completely shit the coach if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't take it anymore. The talking is over the top. I can't get into the music and spin bc the instructor's personality takes over the screen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts