Peloton Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am having the same issue. Peloton already replaced my bike+ three times. This is the 3rd bike. Same problem. It is not the cleat. It still makes the sound when I am out of the saddle and wearing tennis shoes. So frustrating! A technician is supposed to come out, but who knows when that will happen. Mine sounds like it's coming near the resistance knob.
Omg, I just bought my bike it’s for five days over a 30 day return policy and now I read you’ve had three different bikes this is very disheartening

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same exact issue , same noise ,I've had the bike for less than two months. The only silver lining ( If I can call it that ) is I now I realize I'm not the only one with this same exact issue. I gone through the whole send us video and try this and then try that to be told that they would get me a new bike frame. This was to happen this week , but when they called to say they were around the corner they told me they did not have the new frame. they were just picking up the bike. Needless to say I lost it on them. After speaking with customer support they told me they had no idea why this happened and they would get back to me within 24 to 48hrs. So I guess I won't find out until next seeing that were heading into the weekend. I took it up with the CEO, now I'll just have to wait and see if Peloton really values existing customers.
Pissed!!!!
I’ve had mine about 38 days and it just started I’m going to call them if I get no response I’m going to the Better Business Bureau and then I’m getting a lawyer because after reading all of your posts I’m not gonna pay for $16-$2000 bike and have this bullshit happen after this short of a time and have no service from them,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine was delivered last Friday and started this clicking pretty much right away. Called yesterday and sent a video to their support. They are sending a third party repair person out in 1-2 weeks and comped me a month's membership. My click is in the left peddle whenever resistance of over 40. I can feel the knock/vibration in left peddle each revolution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
Just adding to the record - we had our Bike+ for maybe 2 months before the clicking noise in the crank area started. Went through the usual “tighten the cleats” advise which of course didn’t resolve the clicking noise coming from inside the mechanism.

We then sent a video to peleton of the issue while wearing normal shoes. They coordinated a replacement bike frame (everything except screen) within about 3 weeks. Our second bike is now doing it after maybe 2 weeks. We know someone who has an original peleton that has ridden over 500 rides without any issues. I wonder if it’s the Bike+ model?

Cheers from Australia.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All,
Just adding to the record - we had our Bike+ for maybe 2 months before the clicking noise in the crank area started. Went through the usual “tighten the cleats” advise which of course didn’t resolve the clicking noise coming from inside the mechanism.

We then sent a video to peleton of the issue while wearing normal shoes. They coordinated a replacement bike frame (everything except screen) within about 3 weeks. Our second bike is now doing it after maybe 2 weeks. We know someone who has an original peleton that has ridden over 500 rides without any issues. I wonder if it’s the Bike+ model?

Cheers from Australia.
Wow. That's odd. Can you share a video? The clicking noise can come from several areas and "clicking" isn't usually the crank arm. Post a video, I'm pretty good at diagnosing problems.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts