Peloton Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, We’ve had our bike + for 2 months and love it. The last couple of days there has been a constant clanking noise. I can feel it in my right foot as well as hearing it. It’s extremely distracting and sending my OCD into overdrive.

I’ve pasted the link to a YouTube video below of the issue. It’s not my cleats, it makes the same noise if I ride it without my shoes as I’m doing in the video (please excuse the muddy trousers, I’d just gotten home from playing golf during a wet and muddy Scottish afternoon).

Can anyone help identify the issue and a possible fix? I can always contact peloton support but was hoping to sort it quickly so I can keep my streaks going!

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, We’ve had our bike + for 2 months and love it. The last couple of days there has been a constant clanking noise. I can feel it in my right foot as well as hearing it. It’s extremely distracting and sending my OCD into overdrive.

I’ve pasted the link to a YouTube video below of the issue. It’s not my cleats, it makes the same noise if I ride it without my shoes as I’m doing in the video (please excuse the muddy trousers, I’d just gotten home from playing golf during a wet and muddy Scottish afternoon).

Can anyone help identify the issue and a possible fix? I can always contact peloton support but was hoping to sort it quickly so I can keep my streaks going!

Thanks
What did you find to be the problem. How did you fix it thanks Andrew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you find to be the problem. How did you fix it thanks Andrew
In the end Peloton replaced the bike frame as it was still under warranty. They tried to give us a refurbished frame and I had to fight for a new one.

I felt that it was unreasonable to expect us to accept a refurbished frame as a replacement when we only had the new bike for 36 days.

It was replaced this week so I’m just hoping we don’t have any more problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts