Peloton Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
you are a genius - just tried on my bike+ that has not been working for 1 week since delivery and magically it is now working. Peloton community is the best. Like my previous post my replacement bike is not suppose to be delivered until Dec 7 (yes I said DEC) - now I can jump on a ride today and really give it a try. If we every have the opportunity to cross paths I owe you a drink or better unlimited drinks. A million thanks
I also tried this after a month without my bike and it worked! After trying two bikes and now a third one ordered with no delivery date in sight I figured why not! So excited!!! Thank you for sharing! I also had only had my new bike for three weeks-hoping this POS product pulls through as I have spent more time with tech support then I had on the bike!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I upgraded to the new Bike+ and sold my old bike. Bike+ got delivered yesterday. Everything was fine till it asked if I wanted to install the software update. Once the bike finished the update, I got a message.....There is an issue with your device Error code X01TPZ001. Call support. I called support and we tried to reset without any success so they are going to replaced the whole bike now(have to wait another 7days for delivery). Curious if any one else has seen this issue or error code. Thanks.
Hey! The X01TPZ001 error code is an issue with the power adapter. Ask customer service to ship a new adapter and the issue will resolve.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my bike+ 2 weeks ago but wasn’t able to use it until last week (I moved and didn’t have internet set up). I tried to use it for the first time last week and was hit with this error code. I sent them an email over a week ago and haven’t heard from them. Probably going to suck it up and call because this is ridiculous. I’m a new customer and was so excited. Has anyone heard anything new or found a fix yet?
I have a slightly different issue. I have a two year old bike. Only 100 rides. I went to use it before Christmas and it was fine. The next day when I tried to use it, it asked me if I wanted to do the software update which I agreed, then it would not allow me to start my ride. I called peloton and they walked me through a couple of reboot processes and then said sorry you need a new screen. $750. And the installer can’t come till March 5. It’s not like the screen is fried, there was obviously a problem with the software download not hardware. I can still get the peloton logo to come on when I touch the start button but I can’t get past the profile screen. Anyone else have this issue? HELP?!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a slightly different issue. I have a two year old bike. Only 100 rides. I went to use it before Christmas and it was fine. The next day when I tried to use it, it asked me if I wanted to do the software update which I agreed, then it would not allow me to start my ride. I called peloton and they walked me through a couple of reboot processes and then said sorry you need a new screen. $750. And the installer can’t come till March 5. It’s not like the screen is fried, there was obviously a problem with the software download not hardware. I can still get the peloton logo to come on when I touch the start button but I can’t get past the profile screen. Anyone else have this issue? HELP?!
If I recall, I could get my screen to come on, but nothing else it just threw up an error code. Before forking out the money, I’d see if getting a replacement USB C cable( I got mine at Walgreens), which you can use to try to see if a bypass from the back of the monitor to the top of the front wheel works. If it works, it just saved you a ton of money and hassle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I upgraded to the new Bike+ and sold my old bike. Bike+ got delivered yesterday. Everything was fine till it asked if I wanted to install the software update. Once the bike finished the update, I got a message.....There is an issue with your device Error code X01TPZ001. Call support. I called support and we tried to reset without any success so they are going to replaced the whole bike now(have to wait another 7days for delivery). Curious if any one else has seen this issue or error code. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Consider yourself lucky only waiting 7 days back then. I got my new bike on Thursday. Rode one ride on Saturday, and now it is broken. My new one won't be delivered until April 2nd. I didn't have to wait that long for the original. Are these things lemons?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Were you also getting the code X01TPZ001? my bike is giving me this error and I just got this bike yesterday... less than 5 hours when they delivered it I got the same error... and I waited 5 months for this bike to get to me... and now they said a new bike will be delivered but not until end of March.... I am willing to try everything to get this thing working until I get the new one.. please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also tried this after a month without my bike and it worked! After trying two bikes and now a third one ordered with no delivery date in sight I figured why not! So excited!!! Thank you for sharing! I also had only had my new bike for three weeks-hoping this POS product pulls through as I have spent more time with tech support then I had on the bike!
Also just got this error code, while setting up the bike for the first time. In the time I’ve been waiting for customer service, I found this forum, got the info that this is a USB-C issue, went to the front of the bike/back of screen, unplugged the USB-C cable and reseated it.

I now have a working Bike+. See you on the road. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also just got this error code, while setting up the bike for the first time. In the time I’ve been waiting for customer service, I found this forum, got the info that this is a USB-C issue, went to the front of the bike/back of screen, unplugged the USB-C cable and reseated it.

I now have a working Bike+. See you on the road. ;)
how did you get it working with the new cable? I bought one yesterday and mine is still not working. I wanna cry

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did not replace the cable, but simply unplugged and replugged the supplied cable. I imagine it had become loose or otherwise unseated.

According to the forum, it sounds like there is also an internal cable that can be the source of the problem. Luckily, knock on wood, the trouble with mine seemed to simply be the one accessible behind the display and into the stem

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just called tech support and the very nice person had me power-down the bike, disconnect power and check all the connections on the back of the touchscreen and in front of the brake. Reconnected power and turned on touchscreen and is now working. Must have bumped one of the connections when I was cleaning the bike.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts